Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% 4 DAYS BEFORE
Additional Terms and Conditions
100% FOR ONE NIGHT DEPOSIT
NOT BRING PEOPLE STRANGE
NO SMOKING IN ALL HOSTING
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
EXCHANGE STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITIES
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hospedaje Familiar Gloria, located in the 3th floor Matará Street , first block Historical Center of Cusco , 2 blocks from the main square , to the sun temple ,10 minutes from the airport , in front to supermarkets , a few steps from the banks, touristic restaurants. Located a safe zone, hotels zone.
There are 4 rooms with terraces and spectacular panoramic view the City of Cusco and 2 inside. One triple room , one double room and one bunk bed with private bath and the other three with private bath outside to the room. The rooms have private bath with shower , spacious , comfortable rooms . WI FI free
Hospedaje Familiar Gloria's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 07:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - Peruvians will pay the 18.00% of tax.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 07:00 until 19:00.
No animals. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>