Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In Tilcara you can visit the 'Garganta del diablo', 3.5 kilometres on foot from a small waterfall next to the Huasamayo river, the 'Pucará de Tilcara', a reconstruction of ancient ruins of the pre-Inca civilisation and the 'Cerro de la Cruz'. Small mountain with a panoramic view of the whole town. We are 20 minutes from Purmamarca where you can find the 'Cerro de los siete colores' and 'Salinas Grandes' and 45 minutes from Humahuaca, and see the 'Cerro hornocal', a mountain of fourteen colours and the colonial style of the town.
The house is a two-story room with kitchen, private bathroom. On the first floor there are two single beds, bathroom and kitchen with refrigerator. On the second floor is the double bed and the terrace overlooking the church and the first square of Tilcara. The rent includes sheets, blankets and towels. All rooms have electric heating. The kitchen has electric burners for cooking and a small fridge. WiFi and cable TV is included as well.
Hospedaje La Carmela Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival only by cash.
Breakfast not included.
the maximum period of stay is 14 days Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>