Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is a small homestay-guesthouse which has proven popular with foreigners and was selected as one of very few Sheki accommodation options to be listed in the Lonely Planet guidebook. In 2013, it also received a certificate from CBT International as an “Outstanding Host”.
The Guesthouse is located close to mountain area which is close to Khan Palace and restaurand Gagarin. In earlier years, the host trained and served as part of the service personel team at the Sheki Sarayi Hotel, the town’s foremost boutique hotel. Later he was selected by the the American founders of the then-new Sheki Climbing Centre to act the communications and sales manager. His experiences in service and commuication will bring you a nice stay in Sheki.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: from 12:00
2. Check out Time: till 12:00
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Please do not have alcohol at home
6. As religious i do not shake ladies hand even from my own religion.
7. Please put on you something while you walk in corridor don't be too much undressed.
8. Have your registration before you come if you are more than 10 days in Azerbaijan. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>