Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
check in 2:30 pm .
check out 12:00 m.
Only admition for booking guest.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Maps free from the city.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
one room have an opcional separate entrance from the street. It includes a TV set, hairdryer, and you can use electric current 110 volt or 220 volt. .The cleaning of the room is daily without surcharges. We have a modern kitchen where you can taste the exquisite Cuban food that we will prepare for you when you requiered from us with flexible prices, including that you can learn to cook with us if you like.The dining table is wide ideal for dinner with friends, although we also have space our natural patio, to have an outdoor dinner if you wish. We also have some board games. The bus stop to the beach is only 10 minutes’ walk from the property. You can rent bicycles at place for low prices.Ancon Beach is only 12 km away, it is ranked among the top ten in Cuba. We also offer tours at horseback riding, diving and hiking with experienced and confidenced guides. You can also visit the Valley of the mills, declared by the UNESCO world heritage site, where you will have experiences of the Spanish colonial era on the island and the cultivation and processing of sugar cane. The historical center of the city is impressive with almost one Km of cobbled streets and monuments of colonial times, and countless tourist centers, where you can enjoy traditional cultural activities such as peasant music, trova, afrocuban shows and a great variety of handicrafts very typical of our town. Nightlife is another attraction of Trinidad as there are shows and nightclubs for the enjoyment of good Cuban music, in places such as the house of music, El rincón de la salsa, Artex house, trova house, The Yesterday bar (dedicated to Anglo-Saxon music) and the Discoteca Ayala located inside a natural cave.
Hostal Almar policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast NOT included. 4.5 euros per person per day.
Guests must present a valid passport.
No 24-hour front desk. Opening time is: from 8 am to 10 pm.
No pets are allowed at this property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>