Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have everything you need: huge breakfast and dinner (incl. gluten-free, vegetarian and/or vegan options), lunch-boxes, free wifi, hot water, game-room (incl. billiard, table tennis, football-table,...), bar & cafe, reading-room, lounge with wood-burning stove, terrace with hamocks, mini-market, hiking-information/maps, laundry-service, transportation-services,...
Most of our guests come by foot on the famous Quilotoa Loop Hike. But there are as well buses coming to the village: 3 times a day from Latagunca. The hike from Quilotoa to Isinlivi, passing the River Toachi and Chugchilan is considered to be one of the most beautiful trails in Ecuador.
For those who have time, a 2-nights stay is perfect to go horseriding to the cloud forest, inca ruins and/or cheese factory with a knowledgeable guide and discover more about this lovely region. You can rent horses to go to Quilotoa or Isinlivi too.
The rooms are decorated with wood and stone. The beds have a few blankets to keep you really warm by night. Each room has a private bathroom with hot water shower. The entrance door to each room can be closed with a key.
There is a mini-market with the most necesary things in the reception and aditionally we have a cafe & bar. Next door you can also find a bakery and minimarket. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>