Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostal el jardin is located in the city of Leon where you can walk from the bus terminal that is only 6 blocks and ten minutes walk from the cathedral feet, near market, shops , supermarket, bus terminal.
Hostal el jardin has 5 types of rooms: double room with queen bed for two and a private bathroom; twin room with two twin beds and with private bathroom; triple rooms with three beds and private bathroom; quadruple room that can accommodate four people with two bunk beds with private bathroom; mixed dorm for men and women with shared bathroom ( one bathroom for men and one for women only ).
Every room has a fan and very comfortable beds. Moreover we have a wonderful garden in the back of the hostel where you can feel the fresh air and singing the birds in the morning, perfect for a good cup of coffee, especially an excellent view to watch the sunset . We offer shuttle service, laundry, city tour , tour of volcanos ( Cerro Telica & Black ) , rental bike , tour bike to the beach , all at an affordable price.
Hostal El Jardin's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>