Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The city of Santiago de Cuba is located in the southern coastline of the East of the main island, it has the necessary infrastructure to develop the so-called tourism of meetings and congresses, it also has the best conditions in its mountains and marine waters to develop the so-called ecological tourism, the tourism of nature, mountain hiking, the tourism of adventures, the nautical activities, the cruising, and the health tourism. The house is located in a quiet area, within the Historical Center of Santiago de Cuba City. It faces a small square which has an only tree, called Ceiba (kapok tree), symbol of Cuban religious syncretism, worshipped with rites and offerings; its age dates from the middle 18th century, it has been the inspiration for the name of our hostel.
Hostal La Ceiba offers spacious and comfortable rooms. Room No. 1: Room for 3 people. It has one double beds and one single bed, a private bathroom inside the room, an air-conditioner, a TV-set, and a refrigerator type minibar.
Room No. 2: Room for 3 people. It has two beds: one double bed and one single bed, a private bathroom inside the room, an air-conditioner, a TV-set, and a refrigerator type minibar.
Hostal La Ceiba policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 4 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast NOT included. 5 CUC per person per day.
Guests must present a valid passport.
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>