Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
YOU NEED TO ADVICE US AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL. DURING HIGH SEASSON CANCEL ONLY A WEEK AHEAD.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Tours,Mexican cooking leassons, bike tours
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Why you will want to choose Hostal Pochon as your temporary home while in Oaxaca:
We help backpackers stay on a budget with our low rates and free breakfast, drinking water, towels, linens, afternoon or evening snack, free use of two computers with internet, and Wi-Fi. Bikes, tours, cooking and language classes are available for a fee. Close to Zocalo, (which is the main plaza), cafes, markets, churches, parks and museums. Located in the historic center of the city on a quiet street, away from annoying loud traffic noises. You can relax in our flower and tree filled outdoor patio while visiting with our other guests from around the world. You can also enjoy watching television or a DVD from our collection, or play board games and cards in our living room. Hostal Pochon is a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where one of the most pleasant activities of your stay with us will be enjoying the other people that you will meet while here. When you are ready to go to bed, you can enjoy a restful sleep on an orthopedic mattress in one of our private rooms or in one of our dorm rooms with as few as four beds per room. All rooms have a fan to keep you comfortable while you sleep. Our guest kitchen, which includes a microwave and refrigerator, is supplied with everything you need to cook your own meals to help you save on your expenses. To purchase groceries, the market is conveniently located within a block of the hostel. There is also a BBQ on the patio for our guests to use. For those who want to experience Mexican nightlife, we are an easy walking distance to clubs and bars. Our friendly, helpful staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with your questions and needs. We want to make your stay at Hostal Pochon one that will make you look forward to returning to stay with us on a future visit.
-Hostal Pochon is rated #1 in Oaxaca among
backpackers on hostelworld!
-Voted as a top rated hostel in North America
for 2007 and 2008 on hostelworld.
-Hostal Pochon is recommended as the best
hostel to stay in when visiting Oaxaca by the
-Lonely Planet in 20012
-Rough guide, last edition
Our full free breakfast includes:
Mexican Style Eggs, Omelets with Ham, Cheese or Mushrooms, French Crepes, Fresh Fruits, Home Made Bread with Butter, Jam and Honey, Mexican Beans, Coffee and Tea. The menu varies daily.
Interested in learning how to prepare and cook authentic Mexican food?
Book in advance for one of our amazing cooking classes so that you don't miss out! The classes are very popular with both our male and female guests and with other travelers staying in Oaxaca.
Our teacher starts you out from the first step of cooking by taking you to the market to teach you how to select your ingredients for your meal. She teaches you how to cook and prepare a full delicious meal on your own. You will learn how to make your own tortillas and salsa from scratch. You will even make an authentic Mexican beverage to go with the meal. The best part is eating what you have prepared! You will have made enough to share with your friends. Everyone who takes this class loves it, and are very excited about what they have learned. Contact us for prices or more information.
We have just purchased brand new high quality Giant brand Mountain Bikes for your enjoyment. They will satisfy the serious bicyclist who likes to ride only good quality bicycles, as well as the casual bicyclist. There is so much to see and explore by bicycle in Oaxaca and the surrounding area. Plan a bike ride to explore the ruins in the mountains, discover beautiful scenery and places that you wouldn't be able to see otherwise, or enjoy a day seeing the many things there are to explore in Oaxaca. You can see so much more in less time on a bicycle. Get the most out of your visit in Oaxaca! Contact us regarding prices and scheduling a rental for you.
We can book any tour for you that you are interested in taking. We have tour information available to you at the front desk and we are happy to give you information and assist you with the wide selection of tours that are available. We will take care of everything for you. All you have to do is enjoy your tour! You can contact us with any questions that you may have.
1. Junior suite- One bedroom with a king size bed, and a private bathroom. The living room has a private balcony overlooking the city to the Cathedral. Television and Wi-Fi is also in the room. The Junior Suite is like a hotel room at hostel prices!
2. Double bed with balcony - Cable television, one double bed, Wi-Fi, shared bathroom, .
3. Double bed - Wi-Fi, shared bathroom and one double bed.
4. Twin room - Two twin beds that can be turned into one King Size bed if desired. Small balcony, shared bathroom, and Wi-Fi.
All have WI-Fi and a personal locker for each guest.
We have all female dorms, all male dorms and a mixed dorm. We are flexible in trying to meet the needs of our guests, and we will try to accommodate the special needs or requests that we receive.
1. 4 bed dorms
2. 6 bed dorms
Importat Information :
We accept Cash or Credit Cards.
Check in time is 1300, (1:00pm).
Check out time is 1100, (11:00am).
*To cancel or change your reservation, please email us at least 2 days before your day of arrival.
there is a deposit to pay for the towels, books & dvd Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>