Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hotel Julieta is a favorite of ''seasoned backpackers'' who have called it ''a couple pleasant notches above camping out - primitive luxury and comfort in a pneudo tree house environment at Cheap Charlie prices'' - clean shared banos and showers (no hot water but not needed - no air conditioners and not needed, rooms have fans and cool tropical breezes. Beautiful Spanish front patio where you can eat, drink, smoke and relax. Great budget restaurants and food stores close by and inexpensive - Rivas' best attribute..... The owners & staff can help you make Hotel Julieta your ''Jump Off'' base as you find more and wonderful adventures in fabulous Nicaragua.
The cute little shared kitchenette is free for guests and the filtered pure water is great for filling up those travel canteens. Breakfasts a la carte avaialble for a fee off menu.
The hybrid hotel - hostel is very conveniently and centrally located – and very close to many of the most popular destinations for fabulous adventure and lush ecological attractions in Nicaragua. It is a must-go-there-place for travellers, trekkers and surfers who find the hostel a great stop and go over night or stop and stay over place for two or more nights. Some guests have stayed one, two even three months and kept their room as a base of operations as they did short tours of many places all over Nicaragua and even into NW Costa Rica and the Northern mountains.
Hostel Julieta is centrally located near the most popular tourists attractions in Nicaragua – and very close in drive time. Number One attraction is Ometepe Isla which is reached by ferry across Lake Nicaragua. But schedules of local busses, border crossings and ferry schedules are so that guests stop overnight at Hostal Julieta and then cross in the early mornings. The second most popular location is the Tola Beaches for surfers – like semi-remote Playas Popoyo and Gigante. Here again, reaching the beaches by local bus or even shared taxi is made much more convenient and less expensive for those surf-bound travelers/guests who stay over at Hotel Julieta and depart in the early morning. The third most popular destination is a tourist party beach town, insultingly billed in error as a surf spot, which was once a sleepy little fishermen’s village still called San Juan del Sur – where the prices for lodging and food is very high, perhaps twice or even three times more than in Rivas at Hostel Julieta. Thus, visitors to San Juan del Sur often opt to save a lot of money and stay at Hostel Julieta in Rivas and ride a shared taxi or bus to tour and party in San Juan del Sur, then return at any hour. There are many other great destinations to visit while staying at Hostel Julieta whose staff helps their guests find the best and most economical transport with ease of getting around, and things to do and see in places like; Granada, Masaya, Catarina, Managua and other great spots.
The hostal is well positioned and convenient for guests to reach restaurant, banks, ATMs, bus terminal, Mercado market place, Taxi stations, Tica bus and large grocery store called Maxi Pali.
Hostel de Julieta Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Cancellation policy: 12 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 16%
Breakfast not included but available at about $5 pp.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>