Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The property is very clean and bright and you can find very welcoming and cozy rooms.
We want to make sure that you will feel at home during your stay so we can not only help you here at Hostal la Joya, but also if you want to plan any visit to the city! We can recommend restaurants and shop and make sure that you make the most of your visit!
Hostal la Joya is situated between the New Town and Old Town, at 10 meters citadel (historical monument of the medina, 50 meters from suika (ancient streets co bazaars, shops artezania 150 meters from the famous waterfall coming out of mountain.
The hostel is located in a pedestrian street and it is very close to the main square 30 meters (outa hammam) where bazaars, restaurants, coffee shops, tea shops) eye, send our customers to the best sites, retaurants, cafeterias.
Hostal la Joya Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival date.
Check in from 11:00 to midnight.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>