Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This is our hostel’s motto which indicates the best hospitality in Japanese, and it goes way deeper than just providing outstanding hospitality as the original meaning is to entertain guests wholeheartedly.
We are located in front of the Han River. 5 minutes by taxi to both city center and the beach. 10 minutes by taxi to the airport.
“Clean and comfortable room”
We always keep in mind that cleanliness and comfortable atmosphere are the important factors for our guests. We have dorm rooms which includes breakfast, amenities, towels, etc. We also have private rooms which have a king bed, fridge, chairs & table, TV, hairdryer, amenities, towels, etc. in each room.
We provide services, such as bike rental, tour, souvenir, laundry service, free parking lot with 24h security, etc., and also our guide can suggest the touristic information of Danang which meets each guest’s request.
“Cozy rooftop to chill out”
We have a cozy rooftop space which has a wonderful view of Han river. Our guests can drink, talk, relax, work, etc.
“Tasty and cozy Vietnamese cafe”
We have a Vietnamese traditional cafe in the 1st floor. Our guests can try our coffee with the discounted price.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 10% tax fee is applied at the reception.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. Quiet Hours: Please lower your voice between 22:00 and 08:00.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 22:00.
10. Pets are not allowed.
11. Please treat all furnitures and fixtures with respect. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>