Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
What's special with our hostel is the uniqueness of the building and the hostel layout. You can vibe into the relaxed international Atmosphere and hang out in our equipped guest kitchen downstairs and common area upstairs.
Free services and offers:
- Bedding- linen
- Maps and information
- Hair dryer
- Big guest kitchen
- Luggage storage
- Book exchange
- Board games
- tea and coffee making facilities
And stuff available for a small charge:
- Late check out/check in
- Pets allowed for 5€/night
- Charger and adapter for rent for a deposit
- Reception hours are from 8.00-22.00.
Check in: 14:00 - 22:00
Check out: 08:00- 10:00
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 10 days
- Parking: we do not have private parking but can give you great tips on where to park.
There is a backdoor you can use after 22.00pm. You are provided with a key so there is 24h access. We ask for a 10 € key deposit, which you get back upon check out. Pick up key deposit one day before departure in case you will have early check out before 8 a.m.
There is an additional charge for city tourist tax of 3.13 euro per person per night.
AT THE MOMENT HOSTEL IS AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING, BUT COMMON AREA IS CLOSED OFF. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>