Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Awarded the hoscar for the most popular Hostel in Nice in 2015, Hostel Baccarat is located in the city center, two minutes away from the main train station (Gare de Nice Ville) and within short walking distance to the most popular sights of Nice:
* Place Massena Square
* Old town
* Castle of Nice
Due to the central location of the hostel, you can easily plan a day trip to nearby cities such as Cannes and Monaco or to smaller villages with a great deal of history and architecture such as Villefranche sur mer, Beaulieu or Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
The express bus line N° 99 from the airport stops outside the train station and makes it easy for you to find us.
For your comfort, our property provides access to:
* FREE Wi-Fi and Computer access 27/7
* FREE Towels
* FREE Luggage Storage and Security Lockers
* Air Conditioning
* Equipped kitchen with backyard
* Parties every night
In order to please everybody, there are some rules we would like our guests to respect:
* There is a 40 years old age limit for dorms, unless you are with a group or a family. Otherwise we have the right to cancel your booking.
* The city tax is not included, you will have to pay 0.90 cents/ per person/per night.
* The check-in lasts from 2 PM until 11 PM. If you arrive later, please inform us by phone or e-mail so we can keep your booking. The check-out time is until 10AM
* Curfew from 3AM to 6AM
* All our rooms are non smoking
* Cancellation policy: 1 days before arrival
Our friendly staff will be happy to welcome you and guide you through your journey !
Thank you for staying with us ! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Suosituimmat Nice
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>