Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Rooms are spacious with twin private and dorms with maximum capacity of 6 beds. They are air-conditioned and equipped with free lockers and free hairdryers. Towels and bed linen are free of charge. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.
Beogradjanka Hostel runs a 24-hour front desk and offers a shared lounge and fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area. Breakfast optional. Our friendly staff will do their best to make your stay in Belgrade an even better experience and they will direct you to the best local places in town, depending on what you prefer.
Airport Shuttle Bus station is located only 5 minutes walk from Hostel at famous Square Slavija. International Central Bus and Central Railway Station is only 1 stop with tram 7 or 12 right across the hostel.
If you like to relax and enjoy in nature you can take a 3 minute walk to Tasmajdan park or park Manjez and 20 minute walk to Kalemegdan Belgrade fortress by the rivers Sava and Danube. Vivid night life at Savamala District is very famous for clubs and restaurant in Belgrade and located 17 minutes walk from hostel.
Museum of Nikola Tesla is located only 5 minutes walk from hostel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>