Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Your stay includes a cup of coffee and a plate of fruit in the morning.
We have towel rental and laundry service with extra cost.
We are located two blocks from the boardwalk, a few minutes from downtown, tourist beaches, restaurants and areas of interest such as museums and parks.
We offer snorkeling tours with whale shark and sea lions in the sea lions of Espiritu Santo Island and San Rafaelito.
All of our guests must be 18 years or older to stay at our property. If you are a minor, you must have the presence or authorization of your parents and stay in a private room.
At the time of your check-in we ask for a deposit of $ 50 for your key which will be returned at the end of your stay or retained in case of loss.
In the most attentive way we ask to respect the rules, which will be specified according to the area of ??the hostel in which you are. Any damage done to our facilities will have to be replaced in its entirety.
Starting at 11pm:
Do not consume alcoholic beverages
No noise that could interrupt the rest of other guests
Card payments have a 5% commission for using the terminal.
8 am-3pm and 4 pm-10pm
You can arrive from 8am. Your bed will be delivered once it is clean and has been sanitized. Consider that check-out is at 11am. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>