Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel-Chalet-Gite The Chamoniard Volant is well-located in Chamonix, French Alps. The property is located only 10 minutes’ away from the city center of Chamonix. The Chamoniard Volant is near the woods and Nordic ski-slopes - 10 minutes by car. Guests will enjoy the views of Mont-Blanc and Aiguille du Midi from the property.
The Chamoniard Volant offers a wide range of accommodation, dormitories with 4, 6, 8 and 18 beds, with shared bathroom. Blankets are provided and now all dorms are locked with access code.
Hostel-Chalet-Gite The Chamoniard Volant policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 12 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please note: Reception office is open from 10 am to 10 pm. If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 120 hours (5 days) before arrival.
Breakfast included only for dormitories with 4 beds. Offers available from December 2015.
For the other dormitories, breakfast is not included.
You can order breakfast and diner by email before your arrival.
No 24-hour-reception desk.
Opening time: from 10 am to 10 pm. Please let us know in advance, if you are arriving after 10 pm, so that we shall give you the access code.
Pets are allowed at this property upon request. Please note: Before arrival, you should contact the property.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Non smoking rooms.
Free onsite private parking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>