Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hotel is 3 minutes walk from the seaside. Hotel Dalvík is on the Eyjafjörður Fjord, 600 m from the geothermal swimming pool and 35 minutes drive from Akureyri. It offers views of Tröllaskagi Mountains. Hamar Golf Course is 4 km away.
Hotel Dalvík offers hostel rooms with shared bathroom facilities. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access.
General facilities include a garden and a sun deck with picnic tables. The lobby has a bar, a sitting corner and an internet computer.
Fjord cruises, whale watching boats and sea angling trips depart from Dalvík harbour, which is 250 m from the hotel. The ferry for Grimsey Island departs from there 6 days a week during summertime and 3 times a week during winter time, Popular activities in the area include horseback riding, snowmobiling and mountain skiing.
Hotel Dalvik Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>