Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel Drive is set near the Temple of Saint Olga and Elizabeth. Well-developed infrastructure with a network of shops and cafes nearby and a picturesque park at the Temple are adding the convenience for our guests. Hostel Drive is located a ten-minute walk from the Lviv railway station and bus station. A walk from the hostel to the Lviv city center takes less than half an hour, and by public transport is even less.
In our hostel, we offer a free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee. All the necessary appliances and kitchenware are available in the kitchen area. We accept orders for delivery of groceries according to your desires. There is always hot water in our shower. Cleaning is performed every day to supply our guests with the 'like home' feeling. The laundry service is also available. Check-in and checkout in Hostel Drive can be done any time of day. There are 4 bunk beds in the room, some clothes cupboard, and mirror. A sofa and coffee table and a beautiful view from the window. All beds have reading light and sockets. Orthopedic mattresses and clean bed linens create comfortable conditions for relax.
Hostel Drive Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>