Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Each room has a shared bathroom fitted with an electric bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and toothbrushes are available at a fee.
You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The property provides Japanese style rooms with tatami (woven-straw) floors and is equipped with an air conditioner and a heater.
Complimentary tea and coffee is provided.
Osaka is 64 km from HOSTEL GINKAKUJI, while Nara is 48 km away. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, an hour and 35 minutes train ride from the property. Kansai International Airport is also accessible and is approximately a 2 hour train ride away.
Sakyo Ward is a great choice for travellers interested in scenery, temples and culture.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
[Credit Card Pre-Authorization Policy & Pay Upon Arrival]
All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card.
HOSTEL GINKAKUJI reserves the right to pre-authorize the provided credit
cards up to the full reservation amount at point of reservation. We accepts
only VISA, MasterCard, American Express.
*◎What is a pre-authorization? *
A pre-authorization is a temporary hold on a credit card. The
pre-authorization is not a charge and no funds have been debited from your
*◎Why is the credit card pre-authorized?*
When you provide us a credit card, the pre-authorization guarantees us that
your arrival and the funds that are available to pay for any charges
*◎When does the pre-authorization get released from the credit card?*
The pre-authorized amount will be released after payment settled at
location and this can take up to +10~60 days to reflect in your account.
The pre-authorization fund is not held by the hostel, The pre-authorization
fund is held on your card by your own issuing bank. if it takes too long
for you to wait, we encourage you to contact your issuing bank to check the
◎When settling the bill upon your arrival , the property accepts Japanese
Yen Cash only.
◎If you have to pay by credit card at the location, an extra handling fee
4% will be charged
***Non-valid credit cards will result in automatic cancellation of the
reservation*** Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>