Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Customer may cancel the booking minimum 24 hours before arrival. If it fails to do so is obliged to pay the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups over 5 people will be asked for a refundable security deposit on arrival /20 eur per person/
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Damn right, it's literally a stone's throw away. We're about 400 m from CHARLES BRIDGE, and less than that from Wenceslas square. The hostel is surrounded by some cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and great shops.
***Hostel Homer is all about chillaxing all cool. Come and meet backpackers from around the world. We have a communal kitchen that is fully stocked with all the amenities you need to prepare your food. As for getting about town our friendly staff is always willing to point you in the right direction, or give you suggestions on what places to visit. We also provide private tours about town by car, and work in tandem with guided pub crawls to the hottest bars and clubs in town.***
- 24h reception – 24h security
- laundry 250 czk / 10 eur – full service within 24 hours
- free 100% wi-fi
- free spacious lockers
- free bed sheets, hairdryers
- free tea
- free city maps and ticket sale
- free day storage after check out
- towel for rent (2 euro), private rooms free towel
- adapters for rent
- hang out areas, common rooms, terrace, table footballs, hostel cinema, large modern equipped kitchens, book swap and more...
- supermarket 2 mins from the hostel
- hot shower non-stop
- beer and soft drinks sale Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>