Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel is arranged comfortably with 24-30 beds in shared and private rooms, all featuring balcony access with a view of the city center. Each bed has 2 electric sockets and curtains for privacy. All guests have individual lockers for their valuables. A common room is available to all guests for relaxing and socializing. The common area features Cable TV, Free internet access, computer for guests. We have three bathrooms for men and women and we provide free towels. We also have a fully equipped kitchen for guests to cook.
Our friendly staff is multilingual and will be glad to answer all of your questions and help with anything you may need. The size of our hostel allows for a cozy, personable atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in Prishtina.
Hostel offers: City map, WiFi, TV, Free Coffee and Tea
There is no curfew at Hostel Han but after 24:00 we ask to be quiet, for sake of other guests and the neighbors.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice.
Late cancellation or no-show one night charge.
Payment upon arrival cash or credit card.
Check in from: 08:00 to 23:00, but if you need to check-in earlier or later just let us know.
Check out: 11:00.
Taxes included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
1, Maa Kosovo
1, Maa Kosovo
1, Maa Kosovo
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>