Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
☆ Free AMAZING breakfast
☆ Free Dinner
☆ Free BEER
☆ NO checkout time
☆ Free Air Conditioning 24/7 in all rooms
☆ Free beach tour
At Kabeh, we believe travel is fundamental to living a more fulfilled life, enriched by the perspective & invaluable experience that can only come from being surrounded by languages, people, nature & cultures unlike your own___
Join the tribe & meet the family upon checkin to go out & enjoy Cancun’s best Downtown location together, along with all the adventures, beaches, tacos, and parties on offer. As amazing as this sounds, don’t forget to take it easy & enjoy our signature slow-travel style: Grab a hammock, a beer & some Z’s. You’re on vacay. What’s the rush?
With TEN years of experience in Cancun, our priority is making sure you have a safe place to land, where you feel welcomed, comfortable, and at home.
__Our Hostel is changing traveler’s views of Cancun, one person at a time; by day, the Hostel maintains a relaxing atmosphere: the kind that helps you plan for a long day exploring Mayan ruins or the environment where you can feel comfortable kicking back in our incredible hammocks, doing absolutely nothing without a drop of guilt. Every evening, our courtyard plays host to our famously social vibe, helping you meet your future travel buddy, or getting to know your next dance partner. No matter the time of year, who your room-mates are, or where they’re from: the one guarantee is that memories will be made here, and you can be sure they’re going to be some of the best on your trip!
The Hostel buildings themselves were designed in the Mexican 'Hacienda' architectural style. The buildings have beautiful details like a beautiful facade with huge wooden doors, gardens, art, and amazing tile work. Our bathrooms are NOT stalls, but real, home sized bathrooms.
We believe in slow travel: We have no checkout time. It’s that simple. You're on the trip of a lifetime! Why stress about a checkout time & get up early if you don’t want to? Relax! You're at home, your home away from home. =)
For the detail oriented, at Kabeh your stay includes:
- Free Breakfast & Dinner prepared by our in-house chefs
- Free Beer
- Free Air Conditioning in all of our rooms 24/7
- Free Beach tour everyday
- Free Coffee, Tea, & Drinking water 24/7
- Free Wifi
- Free use of lockers
- Free luggage storage
- Free Maps
- Free access to some of the best local knowledge in town =)
- Free lockers + locks available for purchase
- 24/7 Security, Reception, & Check-in
- Security Cameras in all common areas
- Best secure central location downtown
- 30 seconds from Central Downtown Cancun, for real, safe, tasty Mexican meals under $3 USD!
- 30 seconds from the square’s busy cultural activities every Thursday through Sunday!
- 2 minutes to a major grocery store/Supermarket
- 5 minutes from the inter-city ADO Bus Station (also the Airport Shuttle Bus)
- 1 min to the Hotel Zone bus stop for Cancun's world famous beaches & Clubs!($0.60 USD, 10-15min ride)
- 15 minute walk to the food & crafts markets in Cancun (Mercado 23 & 28)
- Unparalleled passion for and experience in Cancun & the Yucatan peninsula
- Fun multicultural team ready to help you enjoy your time in this beautiful country
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, French, and more!
- Eager to provide the best tips for eating, partying, and attractions
- Will happily join you for shots, the beach, or planning your trip
- Dedicated to help you have a great time!
- A Backpacker’s dream: slow travel, fellow solo travelers, & real experiences!
- Relaxing mornings waking up to the aroma of our always fresh, free coffee
- Social mood every evening
- Always welcoming!
- Fresh linens and fresh towels available for hire
- Specialized daily cleaning staff
- Staff available 24/7
- Our beautiful Hammocks & Gardens
- WiFi: seven networks with the highest speeds available in Mexico for your portable device
- Hot water + non-communal bathrooms
- Air-conditioned rooms and dorms 24/7!!
- 24/7 Security + Reception
- Cable TV + AppleTV + Netflix + Projectors for the lazy days, rainy days, or the hangovers!
- In-house shop w/ snacks, drinks, toiletries & adapters
- Full Breakfast prepared by our in-house chefs!
- Free Dinner prepared by our in-house chefs!
- Free beer!
- Our world-famous activities!
- Massive selection of Guidebooks for you to plan your trips
- Free Lockers + Linens and Locks + Towels available for rent or purchase
- Free Coffee + Tea + Drinking-water: all day!
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Maps and Advice
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge Services
- Book + Coin Exchange: Take and leave what ever you want!
Tours, Excursions, Activities & Tickets we offer:
- Visits to the Mayan ruins of: Chichen Itza, Tulum, and Coba
- Entrance to the major clubs: Coco Bongo, the Mandala Beach Pool Party, Dady'O, The City, Palazzo, and Senor Frogs Foam Party and Glow Party
- Diving: Reefs, Caves (Cenotes), Cozumel, Wrecks, and the Underwater Museum as well as Basic Dives and PADI Courses
- Snorkeling: Reefs, Isla Mujeres, Caves (Cenotes), and Cozumel
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Feeding Sharks
- Snorkel a reef with the Jungle Tour, where you drive a boat that feels like you're playing Mario Kart in real life!
- Xcaret + Xel-Ha + Xplore
- Swimming with Whale Sharks! (In season: From mid-May to mid-Sept)
- Flights to and from Cuba
- Visas for Cuba (Tourist card)
Inquire about pricing and schedules at the front desk!
(Tours and activities can usually be booked from one day to the other) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>