Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is located in the historic centre of Tula in 5-10 minutes walk from the main tourist sites and attractions — the territory of the Tula Kremlin, the Central square of the city, the Kazan embankment of the UPA river and the new urban space Iskra. In the immediate vicinity of the mini-hotel there are numerous cafes, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, market and ATMs.Also nearby are public transport links to all parts of the city. In the absence of traffic jams travel time to the hostel from the railway and bus station will take only 15-20 minutes.
Hostel Katarina has 5 family rooms with a maximum capacity of 4 people, 2 rooms for a large family or a friendly company for 6 people and dormitories for 8 and 10 people. All the rooms are furnished with comfortable beds which will provide a proper rest for the guests. There is a fully equipped kitchen for the guests to use. There is a free WiFi, individual sockets and individual lights in the dorm rooms near each bed.
Hostel Katarina Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>