Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings incur a charge equal to, but not greater than, the first-night stay if cancelled less than 72 hours before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
PLEASE NOTE: We no longer offer dormitory rooms. Our en-suite private rooms are great for singles, couples, or family groups of three or four. Each private room has its own private shower and toilet. If you use our communal kitchen, please make sure you disinfect your hands before and after using the kitchen.
To protect you, our staff will wear facemasks, and we will be cleaning more frequently throughout the day in the common spaces, paying attention to door handles and high traffic areas. Currently, it's mandatory to wear face masks inside the hostel and common areas, but you don't need to wear them in your private room. We will check you in using our CONTACTLESS SYSTEM. This means we'll prefer credit card payments and will ask you to send us your passport information, home address and date of birth the day before you arrive to minimize contact.
The best part of being at a hostel is meeting people, so we are opening our partially-covered sunny outdoor garden terrace so that you can socialize at a safer distance while stocking up on vitamin D. The river views are simply amazing!
If you have any questions about what we can do to help you feel safe and secure, please write us after making your booking :)
Carolyn & The Krumlov House Team Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
1, Maa Czech Republic
1, Maa Czech Republic
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>