Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel Last Hope is located only two block from the center of the city. Is near to mini markets, retn stores, pubs, restaurants also we have laundry service, wifi and bus ticket to the National Park Torres del Piane. The best breakfast is incluided in the price for the night in the hostel. We have single bed in mixed rooms and one couple room. Four bathrooms, a kitchen you can use full equipment, bbq grill and a great spot for chill and met people.
Just come and know us, the good vibes of the athmosphere is going to make you stay more than one day for sure. We recomend our guest to booked the campsite in advance for the W trek or the full circuit. You can do it online.
Hostel Last Hope is a doglover hostel. The owner has 3 awesome dogs.
Hostel Last Hope recomend that everyone who is gonna booked to stay here you are gonna have a nice time and good vibes for sure, so we are waiting for you and give the best service for all our guests! Cheers!!
Hostel Last Hope's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cash Only from April to May
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast included ALL year!
Small fee if you pay with card.
Reception available 24 hours Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>