Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of â'¬200
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept all kinds of groups except loud ones. Hostel Malti is situated in a quiet neighbourhood, so we ask guests to enjoy their stay whilst respecting the neighbours.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our terrace has always been the perfect place for travelers to relax after spending their day exploring the beautiful island, where they can sit back and share travel stories, or enjoy cocktails in our Jacuzzi. We host frequent rooftop BBQ's which can be enjoyed whilst winding down and listening to some summer chillout tunes.
We will go out of our way so to help you find an activity, interest or adventure that excites you, whether it is beaching, cliff jumping, partying, hiking, scuba diving, learning English, 4WD, biking, sailing, shopping/market places, horseback riding, or snorkeling!!
We organize hostel trips to Blue Lagoon, Gozo, and Valletta/Mdina during the summer months, where guests are shown the island's most beautiful and secret places by our experienced tour guide. The trips include speed boat rides, cliff jumping, snorkeling in crystal clear waters, and making lifelong friends with your fellow hostel travelers.
One of our many great achievements is bringing people from different nations together! With the help of the atmosphere created on our rooftop terrace and the warm homely feel in the Hostel, we welcome you to be part of the good vibe that resonates here.
We have a strict rule that after 11:00pm is quiet time, even though most guests are warming up for the night at that hour. So to continue the fun, on most nights we organize a small pub crawl to kick off the evening, these are fun and good value for money. In order for you to have a nice lie-in in the morning, we have equipped the rooms with black-out curtains. Whilst for our early birds, the fully equipped outdoor kitchen is very popular whether it's for a quick fry up or a healthy fruit salad.
The Hostel is a converted Maltese townhouse dating back to around 200 years. Our four bright and airy dormitory rooms; Sea, Sand, Sun, and Surf are all equipped with individual lockers for you to use. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Malta
1, Maa Malta
1, Maa Malta
1, Maa Malta
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>