Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel Marburg offers free WiFi and access to shared kitchens. For only 3€/day on-site parking spaces can be booked at Hostel Marburg.
Hostel Marburg is located in a very convenient and central location at Marburg railway station. You are only a short distance from the town centre, the Elisabeth -church and the university. The Lahn river with its many attractions such as Beach Club, pedalos and swimming pool runs nearby. Most other places of interest are easily reached via local bus services. The hostel is 2 km from Marburg University and 3 km from Marburg Castle.
All rooms and dormitories at Hostel Marburg are brightly furnished and include a seating area and lockers. There are shared bathrooms and showers in the hallway. A set of towels and bed linen is included in the rate, and beds are freshly made up by the accommodation.
Hostel-Marburg's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in 14:00-22:00, late check in after 18 you pay 2,5€ per person for late check in! Please let us know your arrival time in advance.
Check out before 11:00
You can book a cheap breakfast in “Station” restaurant next to the hostel, ask us!
Parking 3€ p.d. please reserve!
No Pets allowed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>