Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings are always to be paid in advance.
50% of the total amount is required to confirm the reservation. The balance will be paid 4 weeks before arrival. The booking can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 3 weeks before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Don’t worry, you can now modify or cancel your booking completely free of charge.
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
- We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advices from WHO and the CDC.
- Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
- We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
Are you familiar with the Hostel One Concept? For us, it’s all about the experience, and this has led us to be recognized with several awards….. multiple times.
With full hearts we announce that we are arriving with our second hostel in Madrid. This time with a hostel that is more alternative, located in the progressive, hipster and Hygge district of the city. This neighborhood is a local favorite for its cool and hip vibes. Like our other hostels, we will be offering amazing experiences by combining the know-how, familiar warmth, friendly and family atmosphere of the hostel with the trendy vibes of the neighborhood - MALASAÑA.
In our hostel you would be able to join the Hostel One Chain Lifestyle but with its own personality – a result of our hospitality-oriented team and our traveler souls – mixed with the authenticity of the local life offered by the area and the easy access by foot to the most emblematic attractions of the city.
We are going to ensure that you will have an unforgettable time with us in our modern and brand new property. There is a lot we can tell you about our facilities, but skipping all the “must-have” things that we offer, we can tell you that you are going to love our 60m2 patio and how we enjoy under the sun in a Spanish way!
And… as with the other hostels in our chain, we offer: our free family dinners, daily activities, nights out and get-togethers, day trips, etc. You just need to come and discover it!
Hostel One Madrid Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards and debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Age Restriction: 18-45
Breakfast not included.
Reception: Open 24 hours
Surcharge credit card payments 4%. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
6, Best solo male hostel
1, Maailmanlaajuinen keskisuuri hostelli
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>