Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group booking policy (6 and more people) will be applied individually. Please contact the property to get all terms and conditions for group bookings, but the main are the following: 50 % must be paid in advance - charge of the credit card which has been used for that booking. The rest is being paid upon arrival.
- Cancellation policy: 1 month prior to arrival date free of charge, later no further cancellations/modifications are accepted.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of group bookings (6 and more people) the refundable guarantee deposit of 40 EUR or 1000 CZK person/stay will be taken in cash upon your arrival. If our property doesn’t get damaged during your stay and you will not violence the Acommodation Terms, it will be fully refunded upon check out.
Group booking policy (6 and more people) will be applied individually. Please contact property to get all terms and conditions for group bookings, but the main are the following: 50 % must be paid in advance - charge of the credit card which has been used for that booking. The rest is being paid upon arrival.
- Cancellation policy: 1 the prior to arrival date free of charge, later no further cancellations/modifications are accepted.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
If you're looking for a quiet, comfortable, cheap and just cool hostel right in the center of Prague, Hostel Orange is the right place! It's the only hostel located right on Wenceslas Square in a beautiful historical house, so you won't need to use any public transportation or spend your money on it. Staying in Hostel Orange, you'll be in the center of the commercial, cultural and historical area. There are loads of interesting places to be found around the area.
Our hostel was completely renovated and refreshed in August 2019!
We offer pleasant, comfortable and cheap accommodation in terms of nearby places to stay. Just look at our prices and compare with others! We accept both individual and group bookings. The hostel has large dormitories, small private rooms and a wide choice of other smaller dorms as well; prices for dormitory start from 209 CZK.
Dorms and private rooms mostly have private showers with hot water 24 hours a day.
We have Wi-Fi all over the whole building and that's free of charge!
Here you also can find a terrace on the top floor which is taken as a smoking area or just a relax-and-lounge area, kitchenette to prepare tea/coffee (kettle, toaster, microwave) and an common area with dining table.
We offer free storage of your luggage after departure, free city maps, free clean and fresh bed linen, towels and pillows and free tea and coffee throughout the day. You can also use our iron, hair dryer, a printer at our reception. Electronic lockers are available in every room to storage your valuables.
On arrival, we will offer you a map of the city and a variety of information about Prague's attractions and activities. We may recommend walking tours, food in the nearby Czech restaurant or Thai massage.
Our great location means we're within walking distance to all points of interest, including the shopping area, restaurants, clubs, and bars (including Duplex, Celnice, Double Trouble, Chapeau Rouge and Karlovy Lazne - a five-story club).
Our friendly staff provides full information support and can call you a taxi at any time as well as a shuttle taxi to and from the airport.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>