Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation a week before/ no shows 50%percent of the total amount of nights and people
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Swimming pool heated with solar panels
Free hot water showers 24/7
Free high speed internet all around the hostel
Free and super clean linen
Free professional pool table
Best rooftop bar in the city
$1 Drinks served daily
Self-catering fully equipped common kitchen
Cheap airport shuttle 24/7
Front desk 24/7
The hostel is located in the heart of the famous art Deco district, Barrio Amon and is an easy 10 minute walk from the main and biggest bus station, just 3 blocks away from the central square in San Jose.
Our roof-top bar is incomparable to any around the city considering atmosphere, great specials and not to mention the breath taking views. We have a large communal area with a fully featured industrial kitchen, Free WiFi in rooms and all around the hostel, flat screen TVs, dining room and a large outdoor area. Hostel Pangea offers all the facilities a backpacker is dreaming for and more!!!
We can guarantee you with us you'll get more bang for your buck than anywhere else !
-If you are coming with our airport shuttle don't worry your spot is safe!
-Taxes not included 13%
-Front desk 24/7
-$1refundable key deposit will be requested upon ARRIVAL
-Maximum night stay 31 days.
-Must have a valid passport to become a guest.
-Payment only in cash.
-Airport Shuttle: Some Taxis in Costa Rica are very tricky (especially at the airport and in San Jose) They will try to convince you to take you somewhere else by saying all kinds of stories like The hostel is full or, the road is closed because of a protest! The new trick they have is to tell you they will call the hostel for you( while they are calling a friend or relative ) they will pass you the phone and this person will lie to you by saying the hostel is full !!
DO NOT BELIEVE THEM THEY ARE LYING TO YOU and they just WANT TO RIP YOU OFF BIG TIME !! They will also say the road is going to be closed the next morning so they will have to take you all the way to Alajuela so they can overcharge you for a very expensive ride that is completely false and unnecessary! Things get worse because these taxis work on commission with shady hotels and these hotels pay them a commission to take you there but that commission is going to come out of your pocket because they are going to overcharge you for a shitty room so they can give the taxi driver his commission.
Cancellation and Reservation Changes Policy:
* Cancellations and reservation changes must be made by email only.
* Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival free of charge if you cancel 2 days before your arrival you will be charged for your 1st night only , after this period of time (48 hours ) you will be charged the total of the reservation same applies to “no shows “ thanks for your cooperation
* Reservation changes have to be done by email only, phone calls or messages at the front desk are not valid, and you need to bring the email with the acceptance of your changes in order to be validated,
* Non-Refundable : Your booking is non-refundable, if you choose to cancel or modify your booking, or in case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
* Last minute bookings: Reservations made only 3 days before your arrival date or within this period of time are non-refundable or accept any changes. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>