Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in is possible after 5 p.m. and no later than 9 p.m. (after 9 p.m. the front door are locked. If you will come later, let us know on mail or phone). You must pay for your stay at check-in and also put a 10,00 EUR deposit/person- cash. Check-out at 10 a.m.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel Pekarna is part of the Cultural centre Pekarna, a building complex that used to be a bakery, built at the turn of the century by the Austro-Hungarian army for the purpose of bread supply for the nearby barracks.
Wholly renovated and modernly designed Hostel offers accommodation in seven 4-bed rooms with private bathrooms, located right across the wide corridor functioning as a space for socializing and relaxing, leading the way to the wooden terrace.
Dorm guests can use a common kitchen, where they can prepare their meals. Right next to the kitchen there is a big dining room with Internet Corner, equipped with TV and computers, free Internet access.
Guests can socialize and hang out in a comfy club room with a TV, used for organizing individual thematic meetings for pleasant evening hours.
Attic studio apartment and suites are designed as a residency center. Guests can choose between studio apartments with modern equipment, private kitchen and bathroom, or suites with private kitchen, bathroom and terrace.
We also offer DIY laundry service where you can wash and dry your clothes.
Beside accommodation, two seminar rooms can be booked for conference tourism, lectures, as well as for cultural and youth activities. They are equipped with the latest AV technology.
Check-in starts at 17:00 and ends at 21:00, unless differently arranged before arrival. You must pay for your stay at Check-out and also put a 10Ã¯Â¿Â½ deposit for
Ã¯Â¿Â½ keys, sheets and towels,
Ã¯Â¿Â½ respecting house rules and
Check out at 10:00 if not additional night will be charged
Reception working hours: 8 am. 8 pm. (at the arrival after 8 pm. you have to notice it in advance)
There shall be complete silence between 10 pm. and 6 am. every day. During this time please do not disturb other guests or personnel.
Reserved room will be kept for you until 8 pm. If it have not been claimed by then it may be given to other guests. In the case of late arrival without notice we can offer you accommodation that is available.
Change of bed linen free of charge every 5 days. Upon request and against payment more often, cost: 2 EUR/ day per bed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>