Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Check-in from 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Accommodation after 18:00 is possible only after prior agreement with the receptionist.
If you arrive after opening hours and you do not talk in advance with the receptionist . You can be recorded as a 'late cancellation' or 'no show' . Do not forget !!!.
Our reception office is open from 9:30am to 12:30 and 2:00-6:00pm.
In the morning, you can come store your luggage on reception or, if the room is clean, check-in.
The hostel offers a homey setting with a romantic courtyard and seating under umbrellas.
Our guests can use the fully equipped kitchen. Of course with coffee, tea and sugar that are free.
Important things like WIFI and lockers are the equipment of the hostel.
From our parking lot there is a beautiful view of the city and the castle.
We will be happy to advise which places to visit in the city and in the surrounding area.
We look forward to your visit to our hostel.
If you need any further directions do not hesitate and contact us via e-mail. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>