Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Accommodations include 2 bedrooms with 6 beds each and 1 bedroom with 8 beds, shared bathrooms with hot water shower and air conditioning. The suite have 1 double bed, air conditioning and private bathroom with option to add 2 more beds if necessary. The Road Riders Hostel has 24 hour reception, flowery garden and terrace. Other amenities include a lounge in common use, a tour desk and small bar. We also offer garage at no extra charge for those who are traveling with a car.
Situated 200 meters from City General Port , the Road Riders Hostel offers accommodation with free WiFi, bed linen and free breakfast. The famous avenue General Rondon with its beautiful centuries-old royal palms are just 50 meters away. We have supermarkets, restaurants, pizzerias in the vicinity, guests can easily find them walking for a few minutes. We can also program transfers to the bus station, airport or Bolivian border. Guests can hire with us a pick up service at low cost or take a bus in front of bus station by the name Cristo Redentor going to downtown tickets cost 2.8 BR real or a take a taxi to Rua Firmo de Matos, 01 Dom Bosco that will cost 20 BR Real. Taxis prices may vary because depends taxi driver.
Hostel Road Riders Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 6.00 % per person per night
If available you can do the check in earlier than 2 PM. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>