Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel Room Aruba is in the heart of the city. We have everything nearby: shopping mall, supermarkets, restaurants, service station, supermarket, taxi, bus stops, bus station, museums, the beach is 4 minutes walk. We are just 5 minutes from the airport.
The hostel is affordable. It is a sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk in a dormitory and share a bathroom and a kitchen. Hostel Room Aruba offers bedding in a friendly atmosphere. Rooms can be mixed or private room available. It has shared kitchen and bathroom, wi-fi, air conditioning and cable TV. In the shared room, we have lockers. We have the bicycle rental service at a cost of $ 5 per day. We have the necessary space to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. We have airport Services at a cost of $ 15 in day and $ 20 for the night time hours.
Hostel Room Aruba Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
If you have queries please contact the property directly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Aruba
1, Maa Aruba
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>