Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
SP 011 is well located at the bohemian neighborhood of Vila Madalena, with a 5 minute walk from the metro station, the best way to move around São Paulo. You can arrive fast and comfortably to all of the city’s famous attractions. In addition, within 20-minute walking distance you can reach all of the main bars at Vila Madalena. Our street, Padre Agostinho Mendicute, is a rare relic of the old streets of São Paulo: it is quiet, peaceful and we have a night guard to make sure you are safe within our facilities.
Besides the delicious breakfast we serve you daily, our kitchen offers the guests sandwiches, coffees, drinks and sweets, 24/7. Come stay with us and have a snack n’ chat, or just to enjoy a typical Paulista coffee!
Every weekend night you can count on SP011 bar to serve you savory drinks along with good music. Our bar is open not only for our guests but also to the townspeople who are looking for a place to feel like home and to meet new people.
Hostel 011 Sao Paulo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00h to 00:00h
Check out before 12:00h
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>