Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The quaint little Mayan village of San Marcos La Laguna offers the best views of the lake’s three majestic volcanoes and is known for inspiring courses and quality wellness offerings. Great location to discover the richness of the Lake Atitlan.
Hostel San Marcos offers comfortable private and shared rooms. The hostel has a dorm up to 4 people with private bathroom and some private ensuite rooms.
Family style dinner available every night 3 courses inc 1 liter of beer $10 per person
Hostel San Marcos policies and conditions:
Check-in time is from 2 pm to 9 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card.
The property accepts quetzales, american dollars and all major credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
NEW ..NEW..FROM MAY 1ST 2018 3 COURSE FAMILY STYLE DINNER $10 INC 1 LITER OF BEER
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from 8 am to 9 pm.
The hostel is suitable for children with no age restriction. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>