Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy - for no show we take amount of the first night stay from the credit card of the guests. Guests can cancel up to one week prior the arrival date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Stay with us during the craziest party ULTRA MUSIC festival 10-13/07/2020
Freshly renovated casual hostel for everyone! ;)
EAT SLEEP BACKPACKER REPEAT
CENTRALLY LOCATED, 2 minute walk from the BEACH and only 5 minute away from the DIOCLETIAN PALACE, the FERRY PORT and main BUS/TRAIN station. Many restaurants, fast food places and supermarkets around.
Features 3 spacious and modern decorated Dormitory style rooms. Two rooms boasts 8 beds and 1 room boasts 4 beds. Each bed has a private socket and a reading light, for your maximum comfort and privacy each bed is equipped with a curtain. Each bed has a huge private locker.
Fast free Wifi is available in all hostel facilities.
For your disposal there is a common room featuring TV and computer free to use. Attached to the common room there is a balcony with pictures view on the city, park forest Marjan and a medieval Franciscan monastery.
Kitchenette is equipped with microwave, fridge, toaster, water cattle.
There is a cute little restaurant TOČ two min walking distance where they serve breakfast for our guests for 30HRK , choose from English breakfast, Croatian breakfast or American breakfast and get a 10% discount for lunch and dinner!!
All in walking distance :
Ferry port, Train and Bus station (200m)
Diocletian Palace (under the protection of UNESCO) (200m)
Cathedral of St. Duje
Bačvice beach (most popular sandy beach in Split)
Museums& Art galleries
Vivid night life
Grocery store/ Supermarket/ Bakery
The best green market in Split -fresh groceries of the Mediterranean
Hotspots are Diocletian's Palace and the Bačvice complex, both in walking distance from the hostel (around 5 min). Within the Diocletian palace you will find numerous bars, cafes and hangouts and for late night partying you can head for Bačvice complex witch is full of buzzing bars, coctail bars and night clubs which is a 2 minute walk from the hostel ;)
Good to know :
Very easy to find
Non dormitory (individual) showers
Pub Crawls -book with us
Travel desk and info
Free Air conditioning
Free WiFi all around hostel
Free Luggage storage
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
In the season ( July, August and September) LATE CHECK IN is possible,please let us know IN ADVANCE- we will find a way :)
CHECK IN : 13:00
CHECK OUT: 11:00
Tourist tax is 10 HRK per person per day & is charged upon arrival.
Please include an approximate arrival time.
If you come earlier you are most welcome to leave your luggage for free, also after check out you can use the luggage room for free!
Day trips, BOOK WITH US upon arrival :
BLUE CAVE & HVAR ISLAND
SNORKELING & DIVING
RAFTING, CANOE RAFTING AND CANYONING ON CETINA RIVER
SPLIT WALKING TOUR etc.
For any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on email: email@example.com
Thank you for looking us for your stay in Split!
Looking forward meeting you!
Backpackers2 team! ;) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>