Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
5 day cancellation policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hostel STEP is located in a quiet suburb of Pula - Štinjan. It is located about 7 km from Pula center and just a few minutes’ walk from the beach, our hostel offers a perfect vacation get away from noise and stress.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the hostel, our guests can enjoy the breathtaking views of beautiful beaches, unspoiled nature and romantic sunsets. In addition, this area is known for Štinjan Austro-Hungarian historic buildings, including the famous Fort Punta Christo, where beauty lovers can enjoy the history. The Fortress Punta Christo, which hosts some of the most famous festivals in Europe with complemented summer bar for concerts and parties on an almost daily basis, is just 1km away from our hostel.
Apart from the Fort, our guests can enjoy entertainment at almost every step of their way. The Štinjan bay is known for its beautiful natural beaches, sports activities (beach volleyball, trampoline at sea,), and a whole series of coast is dotted with beach bars that are open until late in the night.
In addition to the content at hand, one of the most famous Istrian towns – Pula is located only 7 km from the hostel, where guests can experience the true authentic Istrian story. In Fažana, a small fishing place close by, is the starting point for one of the most famous Croatian national parks – the Brijuni Islands, famous for its historical significance and natural beauty.
Why Hostel STEP?
There is a free parking space for those who travel by their own, and for those who travel by public transportation there is a bus station just a few steps away. On the ground floor of the hostel there is “Konoba Dub”, a tavern where our guests can enjoy authentic Istrian cuisine with special prices. It is interesting to know that the tavern often hosts famous musicians and DJ's who are part of the summer visitors attracted by this beautiful urban suburb. The property is surrounded by a large garden and includes a children playground, a spacious summer house with a direct sea view to enjoy your evenings and a outdoor cocktail bar which will offer happy hours on a daily basis.
Our staff intention is to achieve that perfect dose of relaxation, socialization but also the necessary intimacy for each guest. With a wide range of content, affordability and a new and modern atmosphere, hostel Step offers comfort: that is every traveler’s dream.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception Office working hours:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or card (MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electronic)
Taxes not included. Tourist tax per person per every day of stay:
Full season: 8,00 HRK
Before and after season: 6,00 HRK
Out of season: 5,00 HRK
Breakfast not included - 40,00 HRK per person per day.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>