Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Underneath the hostel is the famous coffee shop 'The Plug'. One of the most well known coffee shops in the city because of their exclusive high end cannabis products.
Upon arrival the City Tax of 7% and Tourism Fee of 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this is NOT included in the booking price. The City Tax and Tourism Fee is mandatory all over Amsterdam Center.
Hostel Utopia Policies & Conditions:
- Keep in mind that there is a coffee shop underneath the hostel, which means scents of the consumables and music of the shop could be noticed.
- Our hostel is a traditional-old-Amsterdam (and especially charming) building that has 4 floors. This means that there are NO elevators and that our stairs are NARROW & STEEP. Please keep this in mind when packing your bags or if you are a person with reduced mobility.
- We have a minimum age limit of 18 years, and a maximum age limit of 35 years! ~ We reserve the right to refuse guests younger or older, even if they made a booking!
- Check-in at 'Xplore Hostel Amsterdam' from 15:00 (3PM) till 00:01 (1AM). Located at the same street (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal number 92).
- Check-out also at 'Xplore Hostel Amsterdam' from 08:00 (AM) till 10:30 (AM). Please check-out on time, our cleaners have a very tight schedule to clean everything which starts from 10:30 AM. If you need to check-out before 08:00 (AM) you have to contact the receptionist on time and ask for more information on the procedure.
- For the roomkey we ask a small deposit of 10 euros in CASH.
- For group bookings, on arrival the whole amount for the group needs to be paid at check-in.
- When you (and your friend(s)/partner) book more than one bed in a dorm, you are NOT 100% guaranteed to be in the same room. Mail us in advance to be sure.
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms. Letting the smoke detectors go off can result in a fine of 250 euros.
- Violating one of our House Rules can result to a fine of 250 euros and expulsion of the hostel.
- Our house rules may change from time to time. The house rules that are known at the time of arrival apply.
Bookings and cancellations:
* We have a policy of pre-authorizing your credit card as a reservation guarantee method. The hostel does not charge; it is a temporary hold. We do this prior to your arrival date to ensure that the card is still valid and that it has sufficient credit to cover the costs of at least the first night. After check-in we will release the amount pre-authorized on your credit card. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
* Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours advanced notification prior to arrival. If you cancel too late we are authorised to charge the cancellation fee (amount of the 1st night of your booking). Cancellations MUST be done via your Hostelworld account.
* Your room will be held for 2 hours (local time) after your given arrival time; after this period we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. It's your responsibility to contact the hostel if you are delayed.
* If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>