Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
free of charge if cancelled 4 weeks before arrival. other full amount will be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
we do not accept any stag/hen parties
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
MUSEUMS AT YOUR DOOR
Hostel Van Gogh is situated in the best spot in Amsterdam Museum District , just opposit Van Gogh Museum, the most vibrant centre for art, fashion and culture, with three major world famous museums just at your doorstep: Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Stedelijk Art Museum.
QUALITY & MODERN
Hostel Van Gogh provides quality facilities and Modern rooms with private bathroom. aimed at facilitating young travellers with little demand over the comfort and quality. The entire house is fully centrally air-conditioned and all rooms have LCD television and a modern bathroom equipped with hairdryer. hostel provides free bed linen, free shampoo and shower gel, free luggage storage, lift available , and all-you-can-eat continental breakfast buffet for10 euros.
FREE TOWEL & FREE Wi-Fi & MINI FRIDGE AND MORE
We provide free towel for every guest , Free wifi entire accomodation. If you prefer bit luxury, Twin/Triple/Quad Private Rooms also equipped with mini fridge/ Nespresso/Tea maker .
ENTERTAINING ZONE: lEIDSEPLEIN
From the hostel, you can reach the numerous bars, shops, clubs and other sights of the city very easily. If you like exciting nightlife, the entertainment zone Leidseplein is just five minutes' walking distance.
NO CURFEW & HIGH SECURITY
There is no curfew. guests can enter 24 hours with own key card, at night there is security staff who also can assist you, each bed has own safety box to store your valuable or laptops .
VAT (9%) is included. From January 2020, the new city tax will be 7% to be paid upon check-in. above 16 years old, also need to pay 3 euros extra tax pppn at arrival
Check in desk for the hostel shared dorm rooms closes at 12:00 mid-night. If you are booking dorm beds and plan to arrive after this time, we cannot accomodate you. If you booked a private room, please check in with security staff and keep quiet .
This hostel does not have a private bike parking, and bikes are not allowed to carry into hostel !
Please see our Things to Note below before booking. Special conditions apply for group bookings ( 15 guests or more) please contact the hostel directly. We do not accept any party groups, including bachelor or hen party groups! These groups will be refused at check in . Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>