Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In the payment prospectus we have the option of paypal or bank transfer, half of the total amount is paid in advance.
Our hostel has spaces suitable for large capacity of people have a communal kitchen of 65 square meters, a living room with balcony, an excellent view to the Gulf of Nicolla balcony and the room have cable TV also area for barbecues both areas 150 square meters.
our property is 1200 square meters where you can also find 800 square meters of green areas such as a camping area, a spacious parking lot, hammock area, a playground for games such as tennis and soccer.
We also concentrate on having an ecological hostel where you can currently enjoy bird and animal sightings.
In case of groups we also offer meals (on request) lunch or dinner.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We excellently located in a very quiet area, from our Hostel you can see the Gulf of Nicoya (Pacific Ocean), near the city center (400 meters), close to many tourist attractions, you can take the bus 50 meters from Hostel.
At the top of the hostel, there's a our balcone with a great view of the the mountains, which is a great place to relax, yoga, meditate, and watch the sunset with a cold beer or see the stars at night.
We have 10-bed mixed dorms, 8-bed mixed, 6-bed and feminine dorms, 4-bed mixed, 4 person privates, 3 person private and private double rooms.
We want our travelers to feel part of our family!
Come and stay at the best hostel in Monteverde!
Hostel la Suerte's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Free transportation to all tours
Reception available from 07:00 to 20:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>