Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Roberto (the origial backpacker) and his metrosexual swagger and perfect english, as well as his english speaking managers are waiting for you on the other side of the planet!!!!!
What for? To destroy your liver and give you an IV of our world famos BBQs. To surf with sea-lions. To paint the town red in local paintball tournaments. Or just relaxing by he pool!!
Every room (even dorms) include a mini-refigerator, cable and private bathrooms with hot water 24 hrs a day and Daily Room Cleaning service. We also offer a free no-damned-scheduled Buffet breakfast (up to 12:00! - ALL YOU CAN EAT - If you arrive in the morning). No curfew, kitchen facilities, a cozy and colourful patio with hammocks, a football table, flexible check in-out, a brand new Pool-Table and a friendly and single staff to take care of you providing you any information about what to do in Arica... ;)
Where are we? We are not in the townsquare but there are plenty of shared taxies (every ten minutes) headed to town. The ride is only 5 minutes by taxi to the city center. Free Bicycles and access to a supermarket. P.S.: For the moment we are not accepting credits cards. Thanks!
See you in Hostal International Arica! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>