Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel is located not far from the centre of Moscow – only 3 stations by metro. 5-8 minutes walking from Park Pobedy or Bagrationovskaya metro station. The hostel is near the park and monuments ensemble Poklonnaya Gora.
Our Hostel In the rooms - beds with fresh linens, equipped with curtains and individual light source, clean towels, personal safes, unlimited Wi-Fi. The kitchen and bathrooms are equipped with the necessary appliances. Comfortable shared zone with reception, sofa and TV. Kitchen with cooker, fridge and microwave oven, tableware. Ironing board, iron, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer on demand. 2 separate showers and 2 separate WC-s. Closed wardrobe area with personal drawers for shoes and hangers for outerwear.
Hostels Rus – Park Pobedy Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 07:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>