Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Hotel Aragon is centrally located at Bogota’s historical and cultural center, in the old colonial downtown known as Candelaria District. This exceptional location allow the tourist to reach at walking distance the city's main museums and landmarks, such as Gold, Colonial Arts, Botero and Independence Museums; the Money House, Museum Church of Santa Clara, Luis Angel Arango Library, Cultural center Gabriel García Marquez, Candelaria Theater, the mountaintop of Monserrate Hills which offers the best panoramic view of Bogotá and the Quevedo's Square and House where Bogota was founded among others. The hotel is very close as well to Universities such as Andes, Externado and many others. Also the Hotel Aragon is located is in the C Zone, very well known for its restaurants, which offer local and international cuisine.
Hotel Aragon offers a wide range of accommodation for all. The property has single, double, twin and triple rooms all with a shared bathroom (Bath, Shower, Hot water, Toilet). All rooms are comfortable, bright, decorated with classical furniture, and have a panoramic view of Monserrate and Guadalupe Hills.
Hotel Aragon policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 10 am.
Check-out time is 1 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash accepted on arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Please note: the property does not serve breakfast.
No pets are allowed at this property.
Child friendly. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
No wheelchair access.
Shared kitchen available. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>