Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Built in an old havel (heritage mansion), tastefuly renovated and with all modern amenities, lush garden, big lawns, open spaces and parking, Hotel Arya Niwas provides an ideal and attractive option to anyone looking for a clean place with fresh food and pleasant environment at most reasonable rates. All rooms have lots of natural light and cross-ventilation. We figure favourably in almost all guide books about India and have received several national, state and regional awards for excellence in the budget category hotels.
Well ventilated rooms
All rooms with attached toilets
Hot and cold water
Telephone (E.P.A.B.X.) in all rooms
Fax, Internet and E-mail, PCO/STD/ISD
Laundry (Same day service)
Doctor on call
Bus, Taxi-Car hire
Itinerary planning, travel info and assistance
All major credit cards accepted (Visa, Master, AmEx., Cancard and Bobcard)
Special offer for long staying guests
Foreign currency exchange
A small conference hall for meetings and seminars of upto 25 people (U shape) or 50 people (Classroom shape)
Reading room/TV lounge/Library
Souvenir shop and handicrafts store
Self service cafeteria/Dining hall (Serves tasty, hygienically prepared Indian and Continental vegetarian food with special emphasis on freshness of produce and cleanliness. There is no door separating the kitchen and the dining hall, so you can see the food being prepared in hygienic conditions.) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>