Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Fully renovated in 2015, Hôtel Brasserie Tréma offers a modern, cozy and comfortable accommodation at reasonable prices. Rooms are soundproofed and come with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Each has its own private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Hôtel Brasserie Tréma is well-loacted in the heart of the 19th arrondissement of Paris. The property is less than 20 meters from the Crimée subway station metro, served by line 7 which crosses Paris from North to South. The famous district of Montmartre and the Sacred Heart Basilica are within 10 minutes by subway from our hotel. With the RER B and close to Gare du Nord, Hôtel Tréma is about thirty minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Hôtel Brasserie Tréma policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.82 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 8 euros per person per day.
24 hour front-desk.
Child friendly. Any additional bed is charged 15 euros per night.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Non smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>