Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Only 10 seconds walk from Dergano stop of the M3 subway, with short walking distance to many restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, you can reach the best of Milan city with ease and within minutes !
In addition to our brilliant location, we also provide you with conveniences such as 24 hour reception service, 24 hour mini bar service, free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi access.
Thanks to our spacious courtyard, you can enjoy yourself reading, drinking and relaxing in a serene and tranquil environment.
Welcome to our property, our multilingual staff will do their best to ensure your stay in Milan pleasant and enjoyable !
- Reception 24h
- Free taxi call
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryers
- Free Luggage storage
- Towel included
- Tourist Tax not included
Please read carefully the Hotel Policy
Check in is available from 2:00 PM.
Please note that check-out is at 11:00 AM.
PS: Remember that according to art. 2 of the Civil Code:
the minor must be accompanied by at least one parent and be accompanied by a valid recognition document;
minors unaccompanied neither by their parents nor by adults over 18 years of age may not be accommodated at the hotel, even if accompanied by an identification document;
the minor accompanied by a person of legal age other than the parents may stay in the hotel only if the adult is accompanied by a proxy issued by both parents of the minor (delegation with the data of the adult and the minor + photocopy of the parents' identity documents). Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>