Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located at the center of Porto, the nearest metro station (Faria Guimarães) can be reached only 5 minutes’ walk away and allows easy access to sights of interest including the Tower of Clerics, Lello's Bookshop, the picturesque Serralves Park and the romantic Ribeira district, UNESCO World Heritage. The exquisite São Bento train station is only 2 Km away and Hospital Santa Maria 200 meters. The Dragon Stadium is 2.5 km away and the International Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro to 14Km (metro link).
Designed focused on the customer comfort, Hotel Cristal Porto has 94 rooms distributed between standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Besides that, it will also have suites as well as rooms for disabled people.
Hotel Cristal Porto policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may charge your stay on your card before the arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Porto City Tax Not Included. 2€ per person and per night and up to a maximum of 7 nights.
Breakfast included from 7:30- 10:30
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
Private parking available onsite. Extra-fee 10€/day.
No pets are allowed at this property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>