Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hotel Gyangarh is a modern Boutique Hotel situated at very near to the Sukhadia Circle & main city attractions like Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Lake City Mall, Saheliyon ki Bari etc.
Hotel Gyangarh is a Comfort & Luxury Boutique Hotel with the facilities and staff that are dedicated towards providing a valuable experience to guests in the areas of hospitality. Presenting excellent service to domestic and International travelers, a family, or a group.
We offer a tranquil atmosphere coupled with pampering and relaxation with a truly hospitality with 40 Rooms (13 Deluxe Room with Twin Bed & 27 Deluxe Rooms with King Size Bed) well-appointed Rooms with high class Interior, LED satellite TV, Safety Lockers, Mini – Bar, Tea/Coffee Maker, Hair Dryers, Intercom, etc. The rooms are elegantly designed with comfortable Bedding and Toiletries modern facilities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (24 tuntia)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>