Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The location of the hotel allows for tourists to visit some of the important places in Tirana: National History Museum, Opera and Ballet Theater, Art Gallery, National Theater. You will find very good restaurants, cafeterias, places of interest, services and facilities in within 10 minutes walk from the hotel.Once you arrive at the hotel you will be equipped with a personalized map that we have made for you in order to have the opportunity to visit what you like.
Each room of hotel is equipped with air conditioning, TV, shower, towel, slippers. The hotel has the SPA, which offers lower prizes for hotel guests for services such as: massage, turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi, facial treatments, SPA pedicure and SPA manicure, etc.
The building was build in 2000 and the conditions are good, due to the fact that it has recently have been upgraded.
Hotel Idea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 12:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>